Connect it ALL with InGenius Connector CRM Integrations
As a company, InGenius has been in the software business since 1986 and in the past twelve years has focused its efforts specifically on computer-telephony integrations. In the past four years we have amped up our integration focus to really focus in on providing telephony applications that support multiple platforms and resonate with customer’s needs. Our newest product, InGenius Connector for Salesforce, is providing our distributors with a way to provide their customers with an application that integrates with their offering and their clients environments. InGenius Connector for Salesforce is the first of many CRM integrations we plan to release and we’ve already helped several companies integrate with their custom CRM systems!
In a white paper, Lori Bocklund, President, Strategic Contact Inc. remarks on the issues with contact centers in implementing new technology; “Problems we see include not looking at systems in place to start out with and potentially leveraging something that already exists, over-buying (licenses, functionality, capacity, etc.), not allocating the resources to use it effectively, never getting to the “Phase 2” functionality, not making process changes to get the most out of technology, and failing to help the users see the benefits and make changes.”
With InGenius Connector for CRM systems we solve these problems by providing:
- Multi-platform support on both the CRM side and the VoIP or SIP service provider side to help businesses leverage what they already have in place
- Per seat purchase options to avoid over-buying
- Simple deployment options that include mass deployment or easy end user download so massive resources for deployment are not necessary
- An abundance of support materials including videos, documentation, presentation and webinars to inform users how to get the most out of the application
- Seamless integrations with the CRM application users are familiar with so benefits can be seen right away and changes required to use the software are intuitive (For example, click on a phone number to call)
With growing competition and increased consumer knowledge, businesses are investing in CRM software to better develop and nurture their customer relationships to improve their current and future bottom line. What businesses are missing however is that when introducing new software or technologies they are adding an additional tool on top of an already busy customer service representative or salesforce. This is where InGenius Connector for CRM systems comes into play. We take all these tools and merge them into a single access point so that customer service representatives need only access with one interface, CRM providers extend their functionality beyond their application, and VoIP providers integrate with business processes. InGenius Connector for CRM truly connects it all!