Atmel announces $69 Linux-based 32-bit Network Processor kit
One of the first press releases out of the Embedded Systems Conference is a cool new board from Atmel that includes:
- an AT32AP7000 CPU,
- 2 RJ-45 Ethernet jacks,
- drivers, protocol stack, communications apps all included,
- USB 2.0 mini-B terminal,
- SD memory card slot,
- RS232 port.
The card ships with Linux 2.6.18 including a ton of drivers and applications which make use of the USB, SD (like an FTP -> SD app) and an on-board web server.
The processor includes 16-bit stereo DAC’s for audio, and a 2048×2048 pixel LCD controller.
A header is provided on the board to access all the extra functions available from the CPU.
The board ships with a complete Linux development environment, though you are recommended to purchase the JTAGICE mkII on-chip debug adapter.
Very cool for $69!
Check it out at: www.atmel.com/AVR32
- @elgordo99 Thanks Gord! 11 hours ago
- A few of the gang tried their hand at axe throwing. Things got a bit, ahem, axetreme. Congrats to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Contact centers using InGenius have control to decide how they want #CTI to work for their business. Read the blog… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- We're a finalist for the West Ottawa Business Excellence Technology Award. Join us at the gala hosted by… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- InGenius Connector Enterprise 6.0 is rated “Avaya compliant” for the @Avaya IP Office phone platform ow.ly/W60H30iXKku #CTI #cctr 1 day ago