Atmel announces $69 Linux-based 32-bit Network Processor kit
One of the first press releases out of the Embedded Systems Conference is a cool new board from Atmel that includes:
- an AT32AP7000 CPU,
- 2 RJ-45 Ethernet jacks,
- drivers, protocol stack, communications apps all included,
- USB 2.0 mini-B terminal,
- SD memory card slot,
- RS232 port.
The card ships with Linux 2.6.18 including a ton of drivers and applications which make use of the USB, SD (like an FTP -> SD app) and an on-board web server.
The processor includes 16-bit stereo DAC’s for audio, and a 2048×2048 pixel LCD controller.
A header is provided on the board to access all the extra functions available from the CPU.
The board ships with a complete Linux development environment, though you are recommended to purchase the JTAGICE mkII on-chip debug adapter.
Very cool for $69!
Check it out at: www.atmel.com/AVR32
- InGenius will demonstrate next generation #CTI at @CallCenterWeek ow.ly/OkMK30cCgQG. Visit us at booth 219 ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- RT @callcentrehelp: How Not to Handle a Complaint callcentrehelper.com/how-not-to-han… @CallMiner #cctr https://t.co/OoEzmC2mcL 1 day ago
- .@AmericanExpress Global Customer Service Barometer shows digital tech has raised the bar for #custserv ow.ly/sF6X30cIozL 1 day ago
- Easy ways to better motivate and train customer service reps ow.ly/ihre30cz9Mr via @TrainingZone. "Everyone is customer service." 1 day ago
- Virtual assistants are a way to improve #cx & augment capabilities of existing employees ow.ly/W50r30ctf8M… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago