Some great Ottawa blogs…
Ottawa’s a great place, large enough to have all the amenities of a decent size city, but small enough that it’s not clogged by traffic – so commutes aren’t too long.
Blogging is alive and well in Ottawa. Some of my daily reads are based out of Ottawa, and are attracting attention round the world:
- Alec Saunders .log – all about VoIP, running a startup, and a bit about wine!
- Mitch Brisebois and Jobe Roberts SensoryMetrics blog – covering the fine art of usability in a mobile world
- The Eagle Blog – all about the tech staffing industry, and sales in general.
- Zachary Houle’s meme.ca – a bit of everything viral
- ReviewOttawa.com – Restaurant and Contractor reviews. (run by friends of InGenius)
Alec has a great list of Ottawa blogs up here.